Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: RedStarWinterOrbit
Your Roleplay Name: Paxton Jelq
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65484006

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.6, 2.5 - User had shot two unarmed civilians inside of Regals Apartment 4, completely finished them off after they were unconscious and then lie to me in the admin sit, when I told them they were going to be banned, told me to kill myself and lied completely about the whole situation saying there was a shootout.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am writing to express my sincerest apologies for my behavior that resulted in my suspension. I understand that my actions were unacceptable and I take full responsibility for them.

First, I want to explain the events that led to my suspension. There was going to be a shootout (I believed) that occurred during a game, and as it was my first experience with a shootout, I was understandably confused and overwhelmed. In the heat of the moment, I reacted poorly and made inappropriate comments and poor judgement. The shooutout was on a different floor and I had made a mistake, killing two unarmed people instead of the armed criminals on a different floor.

I want to emphasize that this is my first suspension and I regret that my actions have led to this outcome. I was frustrated and upset at the time, and I allowed my emotions to get the better of me. I understand now that my behavior was unacceptable and I take full responsibility for my actions.

I also want to address the claim that I was lying about the events that occurred during the shootout. I assure you that this was not the case. My statements were my honest interpretation of the event, and I apologize if they were misunderstood.

I understand the importance of maintaining a positive and respectful community, and I assure you that this behavior will not be repeated. I respectfully request that my suspension be lifted, as I am eager to continue to be a part of this community and to learn from this experience.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my apology.

A1L

Reaction score

You came on whilst suspended after using excessive force outside the back of PD, then proceeded to execute two civilians in Regals 4 and lie to me about it, then tried to rdm me in the admin sit lol. You also tried to ban evade, so it's going to be a no

Status
Not open for further replies.