Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Nostalgic
Your Roleplay Name: Alisto Farno
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:169869749

Why were you punished?: 1.2, 1.6, 3.6 - User was asking for another player to kill them, then when they were ragdolled started throwing homophobic slurs, when being questioned told me they didn't and not that they remember.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I made a hurtful comment in a moment of frustration, and I'm truly sorry for that. I understand that my words were inappropriate and disrespectful. I take full responsibility for my actions and have had a lot of time to reflect on my actions and realize that it was not okay. I'd appreciate another chance to show that I've learned from my mistake and will be respectful to everyone on the server and create a positive space around myself. I'd also like to apologize to any staff or players that I had possibly offended through those actions and behaviors, my dearest apologies.

Additional Information: I would be extremely thankful if you guys took consideration to my appeal and gave me the opportunity to rejoin the server, where I promise to adhere to any rules or guidelines you have in place no problem and promote a friendly environment. This server really is the last server that fulfills my nostalgic memories from years ago playing santosrp when it was popping back in the day. I honestly love the community you guys have built. I would be absolutely stoked to be back and supporting the server and the community! Thank you.

A1L

Reaction score

raw

We are fine without you

Status
Not open for further replies.