Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Console
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: aki
Your Roleplay Name: Zayn Garcia
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:9908497

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating attempt detected

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello dear PerpHeads Senior Team,

I was banned from your console on June 25, 2020 because I deliberately tried to join your server with a cheat client. I wrote a unbanning request a few months after my permanent ban, but they were unfortunately but also understandably rejected because I have not waited in this time 1 year minimum waiting period and then I just left it and waited, so that now over 2 years have passed and my friends want to start playing again I came today to the point that I create a unbanning request and would like to apologize to the senior team and to the community for my stupid act back then, I know it was a mistake of mine which can be very rarely excused on your server. I was never really someone who was negative before, I played my roleplay reasonably and just had fun on the server and because now over 2 years have passed I just want to apologize again and ask you and the community for a 2nd chance, so that I can prove to you that I do not need unnecessary clients to have fun on a roleplay server, I will promise that I will reach for such clients never again, i had a very long time where i could think about my mistakes and now i learned from them and i think the right time has come to prove to you that i still have my better side of my human mind and i would like to prove it to you very much, i just ask you for one last chance and thank you for reading my unbanning request and hope for a positive feedback.

With kind regards
Zayn Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.