Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Bolli
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: julmust1131
Your Roleplay Name: Michael Kondo i believe
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:624778017

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: I joined Perpheads community since 2021 , I was enjoying play perpheads server i was very active on that server and i was donating to the server with some swedis crown aswell, And at one day i decided to cheat in the server to have some fun but actually i crossed a RED LINE, I am very sorry for my behavior with cheating on the community that i really was enjoying to play with i dont know what i had in the mind at that moment i defiantly regret for that, I has been banned since 23 jul 2023 I want to ask the community to forgive me for a such behavior i want to come back to Perpheads community and start all from white list and enjoy to play with the community again, This was my biggest mistake that i cheated here and a such thing will not repeat on it self every again if you will give me an other chance,I want to add that i was ban evading my name was first Redgar Doe, and i think 2 other times and many times with no luck VERY GOOD ANTICHEAT I was evading the ban because i wanted to play with the community again like in the old times I was really enjoying to play in the server and i knew that one day i will receive a permanently ban for evading i just didn't know witch day it's will be until the ban on "23 jul 2023", I want to remind that i will always be sorry and regret for cheating in the first place, If you will give me a second chance i will give you demo every week or day if will be asked or needed to provide for evidence.

Additional Information: i am sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.