Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Bojing
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: Lurker (DilanTheSkarf)
Your Roleplay Name: Annie Best
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:93536581

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: MassRDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: To start off, I want to explain my actions.
When I was originally banned, I got a lot of people asking me why I massed. To clear this up, I didn't do it with some sort of motive or malice towards the server. I was not a disgruntled player, I was not targeting anyone in particular, nothing like that.
I did it because I, at the time, thought it was funny. I saw a big crowd, me and my friend were standing with each other joking about blowing the crowd up with a grenade, he had a grenade on him and was being egged on to do it by us but he was too scared of being banned to actually do anything. Because of that, I took the grenade and, while being egged on by the people around us, pulled the pin and ran into the crowd. It was originally a 6 month but was extended which I entirely understand, I've been playing the server for years and there's no real excuse for my actions because I 100% have been around enough to know better.
At the time I had it in my head that it was a one and done thing. I thought it was hilarious at the time but even then I didn't think it was funny enough to repeat.
My actions particularly upset members of the staff team and community members that I've talked to about the situation since, and it genuinely makes me feel bad to know that my actions have upset people. People that have spoken to me will know that I'm not really someone that likes to intentionally upset people any more, and I really do regret putting people through that and disappointing them in the way I did. Obviously I knew that I was breaking the rules and was entirely aware I was going to get punished for it, but I didn't realise the effect that it would have on community members around me and how severe my actions actually were. I just thought it was a bit of (mostly) harmless fun.
For this especially, I apologise. I genuinely am sorry that I was so mistaken and didn't consider the impact that my actions would have on other people. I don't have any overt disdain or dislike for anyone in the community nowadays and I hate knowing that I've let down, upset, and disappointed people, some of which I've known for y e a r s from playing the server.
I particularly want to apologise to a few members that have vocalised their disappointment to me- Them being SamSN (the first person to call me stupid to my metaphorical face for doing what I did), Ellie, SNUSMUS, Bnje/Benj/Bjen/whatever fuckfuck variation of the username he's using rn, Exnem, Curak, and Maia notably. I didn't mean to let you guys down the way I did, and I'm sorry.
I don't expect for my ban to get affected by this post, I'm more doing this as a way to publicly make amends with the people I've upset via the forums. At the end of the day I'm a grown ass man now and I've had longer bans in the past (notably the 2017 incident), so I can thug it out.

Also sorry if this is an incomprehensible mess. I've always had trouble writing out my thoughts in this kinda format, I just hope I've been able to convey my thoughts and feelings in a way that you, the reader, can understand.