Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Bnej
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Years

Your Steam Name: King Waza!
Your Roleplay Name: Tucker Brookes
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58414379

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: MassRDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear Bnej

I am writing to appeal my ban from perpheads for mass RDM. I understand that my actions were unacceptable and caused disruption to other players' experiences. However, I would like to express my sincere regret for my actions and request a second chance to demonstrate that I can be a respectful and responsible player.

I acknowledge that my behavior was inappropriate and violated the server rules. I understand that the rules are in place to ensure a fair and enjoyable environment for everyone, and I failed to abide by them. I take full responsibility for my actions and would like to apologize to the players and the server staff for any inconvenience and frustration that I caused.

I assure you that I have learned from my mistake and am committed to following the rules and being a positive member of the community. I understand the seriousness of my offense, and I will take any steps necessary to prevent similar incidents from occurring in the future.

I understand that I will be under scrutiny and that any further violations will result in severe consequences, including a permanent ban. I am willing to accept any probationary period or other conditions that you deem necessary.

I value my time spent in GMod, and I would like the opportunity to continue playing on the server. I believe that my appeal demonstrates my willingness to take responsibility for my actions, learn from my mistakes, and be a positive member of the community.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Tucker Brookes