Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Fredy
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: Cheese@monke
Your Roleplay Name: leo harris
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:466107489

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: massRDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am writing this letter to express my deepest apologies for my actions and behavior on the perpheads server.. that resulted in mass RDM. I fully acknowledge that my actions were inexcusable and went against the rules and principles of fair play that govern our community.

First and foremost, I want to take full responsibility for my actions. There is no justification for the harm I caused to other players and the negative impact it had on the overall gaming experience. I understand that mass RDM not only ruins the enjoyment of others but also undermines the integrity of the community we have built together.

I want to assure you that this incident has been a significant wake-up call for me. I have taken time to reflect upon my actions and the consequences they have had. I now realize the importance of respecting the rules, fellow players, and the efforts made by the administrators to maintain a fair and enjoyable environment for everyone.

Moving forward, I am committed to making a positive change in my behavior. I have already taken steps to educate myself about the server's rules and guidelines, as well as familiarize myself with the consequences of mass RDM. I understand that it is crucial to treat every player with respect and engage in fair and sportsmanlike gameplay at all times. thank you

Additional Information: I LUV GMOD XD

Status
Not open for further replies.