Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: CONSOLE, Dom_, SamSN
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: darkgoatlord
Your Roleplay Name: I don't remember I only got to play on this account for an hour or so.
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:200557562

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Originally the ban was for "1.2 - Homophobia and racism". It was a month long ban issued by SamSN. Then the ban became permanent issued by CONSOLE for an alt account. I was ban evading.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Okayyy long story. So for one I made no racist comments, but I do want to apologize to the admin and the people around me at the time for the homophobic comments that were made. This server was actually my first RP experience and even my first Gmod server at the time and I didn't realize there were certain words that aren't allowed. An I was playing for maybe an hour and I was arrested and put in a police car. Somebody outside the car was standing there repeatedly calling me the F-slur which I then thought was normal because nothing was happening to him. But when I said it I got admin pulled and told I was being banned for homophobic slurs and wasn't told for how long and wasn't given a chance to explain. Now being that I didn't even get the chance to read the rules at that point, I kept trying to make alt accounts which kept failing and I couldn't see why because I wasn't getting the message about the bans.perpheads.com site. So I thought nothing of it and kept trying. Eventually I got an alt account to work which was my gmodkboyyy account, ( STEAM_0:0:742478517 .In game name: Barack Harrison), It wasn't until after my main and my alt accounts were permanently banned and I got the gmodkboyyy one to work that I was eventually able to read the rules and seen what mistake I made. It was this last ban I got on the gmodkboyyy account that I actually got the message for the website and got to see my bans and everything, I also just learned that I could make an appeal I didn't know that was even an option either.

Additional Information: The reason this is an apology is because this time on my alt acc gmodkboyyy when I got banned. I tried to make alt accounts this time knowing it was bannable. An that's why I want to apologize. Originally I truly did not know the mistake I was making. But this time I did and I promise it won't happen again. Not just because I can't even figure out how to again, but also because I've never done it for progression inside the game. Honestly I can say the only account I ever got to play on was gmodkboyyy, I did get to play on the one I'm making the appeal for, but like I said I didn't even get enough play time to read the rules by that point. Again I want to apologize to everyone for the trouble I caused and that initial slur situation, I promise it will never happen again. I hope you consider my apology, but if not I respect the decision. thanks for your time. (Sidenote: my friend and I actually live together I just seen my Perm ban is actually from his account a month after the ban should have been given out?) The perm ban for darkgoatlord should have been the same day as the monthlong ban because of my actual alt accounts I made, not a month later from my friends. When he would get banned I would have to convince him to play again so I know he didn't make any alts. I was also playing on my gmodkboyyy account by that time he was banned. My main was already perm banned a month before that. (Also need to mention as I'm sure it is important, my friend an I don't live together anymore, he moved out and is actually starting a family, he hasn't been playing really any games in awhile. His account is KingKujo STEAM_0:0:584025637 )

Main: DarkGoatLord STEAM_0:0:200557562
Alt Accounts (All perm banned and failed, these are the ones I can remember and find): skoobsonsoundcloud STEAM_0:1:585248958 , brettgood03 STEAM_0:1:742586998 (those are the original two failures before the gmodkboyyy account) (now the ones that all failed after the day ban on the gmodkboyyy) yglutendorfer STEAM_0:1:774157132, applebeezuhuh STEAM_0:1:774018924 , hebronmalan STEAM_0:0:774307613 , leonfrank171 STEAM_0:0:774210530 , strongclawfish STEAM_0:1:774512812 , kriegthesycho STEAM_0:0:774539445 (These were all the accounts made to my knowledge. They all failed and are perm banned. Like I said this will not happen again not just because my intentions were never to have 2 playable accounts. But also because I clearly cannot make another one. I don't know how I made the gmodkboyyy without being detected but I cannot replicate it. An do not plan on ever trying again. I wasted a shit ton of money buying copies of gmod for each of these accounts and I give up. I realize that I fucked up and I'm sorry for it. I should've just owned up to it all from the start now I'm out prolly over $100-200 and can't even play. Like I said I hope you consider my appeal but if not I respect it. I fucked up and I'm sorry guys.

I should also mention that I don't have the log in for any of the alts I didn't save the log in info I was too frustrated with them all failing. The only alt account I had saved log in info for was the gmodkboyyy account. So if there was any way of getting my main account unbanned, just know that I have no access to any of my alts besides one and that I can delete (the gmodkboyyy one) or I could delete the log in info for it. Whichever works best for you guys. And of course that's all up to you as well. Thank you for your time.

In best regard,
darkgoatlord

Last edited:
Reaction score

You evaded the day before you made this

Status
Not open for further replies.