Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: DJBurga00
Your Roleplay Name: Charles Innis
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:0

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.2,1.4, 1.6 - Making false reports. 3 bans for similar things, knock off BubsGames

Why should this appeal be considered?: Their are many reasons why I believe you should consider to unban me. To begin, although i do believe my actions could of been punishable (Due to being annoying), however a permanent ban was not the right choice of punishment. From what i recall (11 months ago) my false reports were not "false", although i have forgotten the details of the situation, i do remember my
reports being genuine, but while in the admin sit i do admit i was immature and this could of been why my reports where labelled as "false". This immature behaviour was 11 months ago. This time may seem miniature, but my growth in maturity has been exponential and i can promise if unbanned this previous behaviour will not continue. I have gained a new understanding of my behaviour, my previous actions may have seen light-hearted to me, but did affect the role-play of others and the the fun they were having.

I do believe the ban length issued by the admin was preposterous in accordance to my actions, even with this i am sorry, i have served my time, matured and miss the server. Please do consider my appeal. Thank you.