Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: Flarkleii
Your Roleplay Name: Vito Andolini
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61373815

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Metagaming

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, as I've served about 1/3 of my 1 year ban, I figured I would try to appeal, I see much has changed since my time away from the server it looks great, especially the organizations update. I am here to humbly ask to be allowed back on the server again, it truly is a 1 of a kind server and I regret the decisions that lead me to get myself banned. I hope you can consider this and I appreciate your time, thank you.

EDIT; I do not intend for the short length of this apology to be insulting, this is in summary of what I would like to say, I will not intentionally break any rule and I will not be toxic in any way shape or form, of this I can assure you, I have grown out of my toxicity and I have learned a valuable lesson. I have at this point in time started to familiarize myself with the server-rules and updates once more in hopeful preparation of my eventual return to the server, I leave this at your discretion and I will understand and respect your decision no matter the outcome, I made it a regular thing to take up a lot of your time arguing against your decisions and so on in the past Efan especially, but also other staff members, when I should simply have owned up to my own mistakes, for how could I learn from my mistakes, when I refused to admit them as just that, mistakes of my own doing. I would blame my shortcomings on circumstance when I had broken a rule, or anything else rather than accepting responsibility and actually learning from it and keeping from doing it again, this is something I have come to realize and I truly apologize for being a prick, to put it bluntly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.