Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Admin Meeting
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Ashur
Your Roleplay Name: Ashur Tel Aviv or Bobby-Finn Nokeyz
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:214812816

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1, 1.2 - Ran up to an on-going roleplay situation that did not involve him and proceeded to use a homophobic slur in reference to a specific player. User was spoken to and continued to be extremely disrespectful and argumentative throughout the sit, claiming that they were not aware of changes to rule 1.2. Ignorance of the rules is not an excuse for breaking them. Permanent ban reinstated due to absolutely terrible behaviour despite being unbanned from cheating earlier this year.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello,

I would like to start off by saying that I realize that I have not been as active and engaging as I thought I would be in the community, the reason for this is because I find it relatively hard to engage with people that I do not know from in-game, and looking at the fact that most of the people play the server rather than talk on the forums mostly, I have been watching over the forums and responding sporadically, I just wanted to say this as I felt this could be a question asked in regards to the appeal.

I was permanently banned on August 18th of 2021 from the server because I ran up to suburbs storage, and used a homophobic slur, I was not involved in the situation if I recall correctly. I then got pulled up to an admin situation by Acerius who wanted to speak to me about my actions, which was rightfully so.
In this situation I said that I wasn't aware of the new changes to the rule 1.2 and as the situation got on I got progressively more toxic towards the staff members involved, this resulted in an initial 2 weeks ban, and I was already given a communication ban beforehand, so I clearly should've known better, as I obviously knew the rule 1.2 was changed.

I wanted to say that I am sorry for my toxic behavior when I initially got unbanned, in a span of 2 months I received a lot of warnings and bans which were completely unnecessary and uncalled for, I was warned about this by Flugs before I decided to run up to suburbs storage and decided to be toxic, that if I continued this I would receive a permanent ban.

The ban was issued almost 2 years ago, and I feel like I am genuinely ready to be able to play the server again and show good behavior and also make the time of other people feel valued rather than be an overall troll and toxic player.
I realise that this has been a recurring problem, but I feel like over the span of 2 years things can change, especially as you get older.

I just want to try and get an opportunity to prove that I can play properly, and I definitely understand that I have not been the overall most pleasing player of the community, I want to try and prove that I can genuinely play properly and hopefully get the opportunity to do so.

Regards,

Ashur

Status
Not open for further replies.