Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Admin Meeting
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Ashur
Your Roleplay Name: Ashur Tel Aviv
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:214812816

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1, 1.2 - Ran up to an on-going roleplay situation that did not involve him and proceeded to use a homophobic slur in reference to a specific player. User was spoken to and continued to be extremely disrespectful and argumentative throughout the sit, claiming that they were not aware of changes to rule 1.2. Ignorance of the rules is not an excuse for breaking them. Permanent ban reinstated due to absolutely terrible behaviour despite being unbanned from cheating earlier this year.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello,

Well over a year ago I was banned for being homophobic to Riekelt at Suburbs Storage, I did this right after I came back from a 2 week ban, and I was earlier unbanned that year for cheating, and in that timespan I was being quite toxic and broke a handful of rules, even though I have clearly been here long enough to know the rules well, especially the ones I broke.

I want to start off by apologizing for this, specifically to Riekelt and Acerius who were dealing with me in-game, and after that the staff team at that team who had to deal with my toxicity, as this happened after my communication ban, and was then banned in-game after showing next to no change, so there was no other options left except from banning me from the server as well.
I definitely feel that this ban was necessary to help me open my eyes, and to protect other people from my toxicity in the server, I thought it was funny at the time, and it was clearly not.

Over the past year (and a half or so) I have definitely learned from these mistakes, and tried to improve on that, not only has it helped me in games, but also in real life, I realize that what I did has been a recurring issue, and I definitely do not deny that, however I have been apart in this community for quite a while, and I have been known to be toxic at times, however I feel now that I have become older, that I am more mature, and less toxic.
This definitely because I realized that my behavior was just unacceptable, and I also can't just go about in my daily life behaving like that.

I would like to show once more that I am able to play PERP without being toxic, just following the rules and playing the server as its intended to be played. Over the past few months I have played things like FiveM, however it just didn't came close to the memories I had on PERP and the overall experience, even though they are clearly quite different, there was just something about PERP, I would love a chance to return and be given a chance to show even more that I have actually changed and am able to play whilst not ruining other people's experiences

Regards,
Ashur

Status
Not open for further replies.