Communication Ban Apology (Admin Meeting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Communication Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Admin Meeting
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Ashur
Your Roleplay Name: Ashur Tel Aviv
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:214812816

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Communications Ban

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would like to start off by starting with the beginning:

I was communications banned on April 6th of last year, this communication ban was given to me after breaking the general conduct rules a few times, the final incident was that Tinky and me were being toxic towards each other in OOC, however, after that I was spamming Mimball on Teamspeak I think it ended up seeming malicious towards Mim which I now find understandable after a while, this led to an investigation being opened, and me being communication banned

I would like to apologize to all the staff members and the players I was toxic towards, I was acting like a complete cunt towards people and just generally not showing interest in behaving properly at times. This led to me being permanently banned on August 18th last year for 1.1 and 1.2 attempting to be funny, but I clearly was just being a toxic idiot, and was not funny at all, for that specific incident, I would like to apologize to Riekelt and Acerius specifically.

Also to the senior administration who at the time had to issue this communications ban I apologize, this being Collier, Hayden, Efan and Tyla and the time

I have been banned for a while and had plenty of time to think about my actions.
Obviously realising that what I did was stupid and extremely childish, I feel that I am ready to step back into the community via Discord, teamspeak and the forums to interact and show that I can behave myself like a normal person and not just a troll.
I know I have changed, I just want to get the opportunity to show the community and the staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.