Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: vqreontt
Your Roleplay Name: Jamal Dean
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:536938503

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I acknowledge that cheating is against the principles and rules set forth by the game developers, creating an unfair environment that diminishes the integrity of the game. I take full responsibility for my actions and assure you that I deeply regret the choices I made which resulted in my account being banned for cheating. I am sorry to all the players i caused a disturbance and lost any in game items that may have been lost .

I realised that what i have done is wrong and shouldn't of been done i regret it because genuinely perp heads is a good server well balanced with money and the players are really nice its a nice server to be apart of and i know i have done a bad thing i am asking for one last chance i know everybody says this but i am promising never to do it again i wouldnt mind having to have my pc searched screen sharing showing my demos i wouldnt mind because as long as you know im not cheating and that it is fair on everybody else then i am fine with that because i know people have spent money on the game they have put their time into it and they try to have fun with friends and cheating ruins the whole idea of a fair play i know but i dont want to cheat i know it sounds dumb but i havent cheated before on gmod so i tried it and it has gone a bad way i am sorry to all the players and everyone

I am sorry for ban evading aswell I know it’s stupid but I didn’t cheat on the other accounts I thought I could have a fresh restart and yeah I’m sorry to the admins and players.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I’m asking for one more chance and I will prove that I won’t ever cheat again I am sorry for ban evading and I am sorry for everything I know it was wrong and against the rules