Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: rxsm
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: simplex
Your Roleplay Name: James Remington
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:85262218

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: .5, 3.20, 4.1 - User ran over a superior officer as an Officer multiple times, got out of the car and executed him and disconnected immediately after. Terrible history.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Good afternoon, I was banned nearly 3 months ago because I did a stupid thing in game. I have taken some time to reflect my actions and behaviour and understand why it would negatively impact the roleplay experience of everyone whom I had affected. I am really sorry for messing around and everyone who knows me knows that 99.9% of the time I am roleplaying to my best ability in the last year and this behaviour that got me banned is out of the ordinary for me. I know I have an extensive record, but I had been trying to amend this. Please give me another chance to play on this server, PERP is the best and only gamemode worth playing in GMOD now and I promise I will never do anything stupid like this again, I promise if you unban me I will be on my best behaviour and will not fuck around and find out. I am sorry to the officer who I shot and killed and ruined his day, regardless of prior events that caused me to do it. I now understand there is absolutely no situation where this is acceptable and contacting support should be my first line of defence to complain about something in game. Please show me some leniency as I promise as of the last couple years, except then the recent incident, I have been roleplaying seriously and seriously trying to create a healthier experience for everyone. Thankyou for reading my appeal and have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.