Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Valentine
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Not Sussy Baka
Your Roleplay Name: John Mcho
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121718132

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.2, 1.6 - Said extremely racist things in Dutch, when brought up to a sit, denied doing it // Banned for Enforcer Sindarin -- Extended to Permanent for Paypal Scamming

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would like to apologise for my actions on the perpheads server, from what started as me making a joke that I will put up my hand and say wasn't cool but I wasn't thinking at the time and was just being stupid and edgy I didn't think it out properly and didn't think anything would actually happen and this has extended my ban to a permanent ban on a server that I have spent years playing. I would like to apologise for my comment after being banned from the server I took a year break from all gaming and it has really opened my eyes I am not the person I was a year ago. For the paypal situation it was a complete stupid decision I wasn't thinking at the time and just done it I didn't put much thought into it and it obviously backfired which led me to taking a break from gaming. I would like to ask for another chance I am willing to redonate the money without any gain for myself.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.