Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @sidd/A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: Astral
Your Roleplay Name: Roger Dolan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42397248

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.6, 2.5, 3.4 - User attempted to kill someone in front of a cop with a their vehicle because they were "stood on their 4 million dollar car". When questioned about it he lied about the situation attempting to say he was "parking his car better". // Extended for 1.1 in shoutbox, very salty actuall

Why should this appeal be considered?: I regret my actions in August and I have become a better individual since then. Gym maxing everyday, focused on my career and mainly focused on my character. My character development has become something else in these last few months, when Perpheads was removed from my life, I was lost, shocked, I did not know what I should do next. Without me grinding for more, maxing out Gun level 125, To getting the fully upgraded buggati, my ego was through the roof and it ended up hurting me in the long run. When I decided to run over a person for calling me a brokie and ultimately landing me a 6 month ban with the words I said, this moment changed me forever. I was removed from Perpheads and had to muster up the courage once again to figure out what was required of me from this life. Each day I took it, piece by piece constructing a new focus of what I wanted to achieve and now in January, being unbanned from forums, I have a better vision of how I want the future to look like. I want people to be happy and I do not want to be negative like I was in August and adamantly be a better representation of what this community stands by. By playing this server, I have learned more about the world than any history book can teach me as these people from around the globe come to play and enjoy this place. I have to apologize for the choice of words , and my actions that have led me down this path, I do not wish to be somebody on the other side when things get worse. I want to be that torch holds up the light in the community.

Reaction score

Thank You Rabbi for the Positive affirmation. Even If this ban appeal is denied, I will still be a better representation on this community than I was before as this extensive time away from the server has taught me lessons that I will cherish for the rest of my life

Status
Not open for further replies.