Reaction score
Punishment Type: Community Wide Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ultimate
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Thorgal
Your Roleplay Name: Akachi Okeke
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:562223058

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I was rdming 2 people and i was disrespectful to people and then I hit officers with a bat and left and talked very shit

Why should this appeal be considered?: I hope you will give me a change to prove my worth not only to me but to the rest of you as well, I am so disappointed with my behavior towards the people inside the server. it does not belong inside perpheads. The reason I'm writing is because I really want to be unbanned so I can play with my friends and have fun. The reason why I was so toxic and what I think it has grace to do I felt everyone was against me and made jokes about me in you have to remember I was 12 when I played people called me ugly things I became self-conscious upset with them but took advantage of it and used my ugly brittleness against others to feel a little cooler if you screwed other people to now that I've been screwed. I also felt everything became personal and I sat and played every day between 8 and 9 hours, I wasn't with my friends/famille when I played because I only focused on perpheads, didn't get enough sleep, and yes let me be to be honest with you I started to put on weight. And this one goes out to all people, so it's hard when you're called fat and ugly and all kinds of ugly that you don't take it personally, even if it's in reality or in a video game. So when I was banned, I took a really long break, trained and am with friends every day and enjoying myself. Got a better saying, got more mature. I have become more satisfied with myself.

I feel I have deserved a change I have been banned for 552 days plz If you don't want enough I sincerely ask you to change it my first Perm Ban, There are many others who have been banned perma several times. I miss you all and I'm so sorry I had to end my career because I felt everyone was against me. Sorry

Additional Information: I don't know how much more I can say my hope is to be able to wake up to be able to play on perpheads Thank you for bothering to waste time on my appeal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.