Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Bnjemann
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: flyburnsteen04
Your Roleplay Name: Pappi
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:171236464

Why were you punished?: Exploiting

Why should this appeal be considered?: I got banned for cheating about a year ago because I was using walls and aimbot while playing perpheads. It was stupid of me to do and at the time I was cheating on multiple games in multiple servers while I was in high school. Now im in college, and im trying to get back into the nostalgia of gmod and perpheads is the only thing I can still remember being enjoyable but I am permanently banned. I really do apologize for using such cheats on the server because it just ruined the fun for everyone else playing. I no longer participate in those activitys as for some reason in highschool I found it enjoyable which I now look back and find it stupid. At this time when I got banned it was on an alt named Pappi, not this current account im appealing on which is my main. I really would love for you to take the time to maybe allow me back on to the server as im no longer an idiot rage hacking on all the games I play. I have a job, schooling, basically a life now unlike before.

Additional Information: You can look on my account to see how long ago my vac bans are. Thats when I was in to cheating.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.