Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Caleb
Your Roleplay Name: Jerald Lorenzo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:74285345

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Posting gore, Metagaming, Conspiracy to commit PayPal fraud

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hey, I'm going to be making an apology for the decisions I made in the server, and the decisions I made, in reaction to receiving a permanent ban on the server and forums. I started playing the server sometime around 2018-2019, during that time I got banned for mass RDM as a cop. Which I stopped playing for quite some time after that.

I made a ban apology some years later, and was allowed to play again. I joined an organization called the Death Hounds and played with them for a while before receiving a ban for metagame, which was extended due to conspiracy to commit Pay Pal fraud, followed up with I think two accounts where I attempted ban evasion and got banned on those as well. I'd like to mention I never attempted to refund the premium purchase through Pay Pal, and was just chatting shit in anger at the fact I was banned for six months originally. At the time I was mostly upset at the fact that I had basically stopped roleplaying with that faction, and was grinding with a complete focus on getting to max firearms level, and was trying my best not to break any rules, and the ban caught me off guard in the middle of my grind, which made me really upset.

I am not justifying my actions in any way and I take full responsibility for how I acted, as looking back on it, I should've just taken the six month ban, and not have metagamed in the first place. I wouldn't be here writing an apology if I didn't appreciate the fun and good moments that Perpheads gave me. I also extremely regret deciding to go to the forums and start posting gore in the forums, that was not only a childish act but a gross one, and really unfair to anyone in the forum chat that would be particularly traumatized by gore. I essentially just went ballistic over the fact I was permanently banned and it really wasn't right. Some could argue that six months is not a lot of time to mature, and I agree with that whole-heartedly, however I've caught myself a lot of times wishing I could play on Perpheads again, and believe that if I were allowed to be unbanned, I would play how it is meant to be played, and not violate any rules. I would agree to terms that if I were to violate a rule, even if it were the slightest rule break, to be placed into a permanent ban again, and never be allowed to appeal/apologize.

I understand that its not realistic really, to ask for myself to be unbanned after what I had done, however I ask for one more good chance to prove that I can play without violating any rules. I'd argue that during my time being unbanned in 2023, I was on very good behaviour, I believe I got a warning once for NLR. Other than that I made sure to play by the rules to my best ability.

I also understand that you may not want to even attempt to give me any lee-way for this, and I get that an immediate unban might not be possible. I really just want one more chance to show that I can abide by the rules and not mess up. I would completely understand also if instead of an unban, my ban could get reduced to a year, giving me six more months of punishment. What ever the admins feel is right, I am content with. If I were to get unbanned, I would greatly appreciate it, and would not disappoint.

Thank you.

Additional Information: I tried to make a separate forum account to make an appeal which must've been seen as a forum ban evading attempt as it got banned too however I was just trying to make an appeal through that account, as I did not know about the external punishment appeal process here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back