Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Communication Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Google Chrome
Your Roleplay Name: Bob Bobov
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:191086074

Why were you punished?: 1.5 - Malicious usage of an image of a community member. Reviewed with Collier.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello dear readers, it's been a while since my last ban appeal, and in that time I've been trying to improve my behavior out of character but also in character. I want you guys to forgive me for posting that malicious picture I posted a while back and give me another chance to get involved actively within the community I play in. I haven't been toxic before that accident and now that I don't have any access to ooc or looc there has been no way for me to communicate with people within the server when it comes to out-of-character stuff. I regret my actions and as previously said I know that the actions that I had done were extremely toxic and should not be acceptable within the community. Since my last ban appeal I've tried staying active in the help chat helping out new players and not-so-new players with issues they've experienced. I've also tried being friendly to newer players by giving them financial support if I see they're new and don't have a gun within their bases.

Additional Information: Have a nice day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back