Communication Ban Apology (Admin Meeting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Communication Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Google Chrome
Your Roleplay Name: Bob Bobov
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:191086074

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.5 - Malicious usage of an image of a community member. Reviewed with Collier.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, It's now been one whole year since the accident happened. What happened was a dumb mistake, and at the time, I got triggered by the guy provoking me in that thread. It should not have escalated from my side and was a very big mistake. Since that happened, I've stayed off trying to appeal my ban to find peace within me and to be reincarnated as a more friendly, helpful, and not-so-easily-tilted person with a greater temper. I want you guys to give me another chance because, before I made that mistake, I considered myself a pretty helpful person in the help chat and also to new players. Before I got banned, I had a whole org full of the new player army. I'm looking to redeem myself with that and rebuild my empire. However, without access to communication to OOC and forums, it's extremely hard. Not only that but as previously stated in my last communication appeal, I also want to take a greater part within this community that I have played for a couple of years.

I want to also apologize to Inchs for what happened. It was very immature from my side even though what happened and the whole situation shouldn't have happened from the beginning as it's causing lots of problems and unnecessary drama on both sides and in the community as a whole. So I'm extremely sorry for posting the picture of your eye that I sent in the forums and I hope you can forgive me. :(

I'm also very sorry for everyone who believed that I was truly reformed by that time and for the people that I have let down with my actions. I promise you guys that I have changed and this time you guys can all believe me I will make sure that nothing like that will ever repeat itself in the future If I get another chance of being able to communicate outside of in-game chat.

So please take your time and reconsider my appeal as it would be a great Christmas gift for me, and it will also give me another reason to redeem myself as a human.

Additional Information: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.