Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Communication Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Google Chrome
Your Roleplay Name: Bob Senap
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:191086074

Why were you punished?: 1.5 - Malicious usage of an image of a community member. Reviewed with Collier.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, It has been one whole year since the incident occurred. The incident was a foolish mistake, and at that time, I was provoked by someone in the thread, which led me to react inappropriately. My response was a significant error on my part and should not have escalated as it did. Since the incident, I have refrained from appealing my ban to reflect on my actions and to transform into a more positive, helpful, and patient individual with better control over my reactions. I am requesting another opportunity because I believe I was a constructive presence in the help chat and a guide to new players before my mistake. I had managed an organization focused on supporting new players. My goal is to rectify my actions and to rebuild what I had started. My inability to access OOC communications and forums significantly hinders this effort. Furthermore, as I mentioned in my previous appeal for communication, I am eager to play a more active role in this community that I have been a part of for several years. I also wish to extend my sincerest apologies to Inchs for my immature actions. The entire situation was unnecessary and has caused undue distress and drama within the community. I regret posting the image on the forums and hope for forgiveness. I apologize to those who believed in my reform and to those disappointed by my actions. I assure you that I have changed, and I am committed to ensuring such a mistake does not happen again if given the chance to communicate beyond in-game chat.

Additional Information: Please consider my appeal thoughtfully, as regaining access would significantly aid in my efforts to make amends and contribute positively to the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.