Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @AwesomeGamersHQ
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: siloking69
Your Roleplay Name: Vassilius Subotis
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:76561199242938425

Why were you punished?: 2.8 - Repeatedly made sexual comments about another player, even after being asked to stop in LOOC. // Extended to Permanent due to continuing to make vile comments in the users inbox.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, Perpheads staff i want to make a apology for my acts. I never wanted to make Sexual comments at the first place but i was trying to explain to the staff member that i saw them doing weird stuff in a back of a van prior to that i had no clue that "sexual comments" werent allowed and even tho they asked me in LOOC i didnt ask them about their personal life as the lady said to the staff member it was like she wanted me banned because if im still on the server its her risk of getting banned because she done what she done. When she asked me to stop in looc chat i stoped talking with her she was around some people which were with her in the van i asked him who is his girlfriend ingame and the lady started screaming at me saying to me that i need to stop asking people about their personal life the guy i asked that just laughed because he knew i wasnt serious. I got so mad at her that i had to say my dissapointment on discord because she clearly wanted me banned for some reason. Im appealing this ban just now because i failed in my search for a better Gmod server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back