Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Aqua
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: tyla0151
Your Roleplay Name: Jay Morris
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:593328437

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Multiple violations (simple OOC mistakes like slight meta gaming)

Why should this appeal be considered?: I own up to that I'm not being the best player ever I am really sorry but I can't help being stressed and angry when I get a blacklist for doing one thing slightly wrong without warning I feel like there's a vendetta towards me and it is not both ways honestly I have nothing wrong with you man I did not mean that ego comment or whatever I said I just want to play the server in peace but I can't say anything without getting blacklists its uncalled for a verbal is really enough and I am nearly in tears because I can't play anymore its not even that I'm affecting the players I'm just saying stuff In chat like "police get me out of cells ive been waiting 20 mins" and get a blacklist so I'm sure you can see why I feel this way and I acknowledge I am wrong I want another chance I feel remorse but I can't help it i think there is something wrong with me and I get so stressed after being blacklisted for little to no reason this genuinely is the best server you can see ive done nothing wrong its all chat based stuff because I say the most simple things that don't harm anyone and get punished :( I'm passionate about garry's mod darkRP and want another chance. I don't see how the ban was necessary. I keep "breaking the code of conduct" but i can't help it when i say the most simplistic thing thats slightly in game. Despite my efforts to remain within the code of conduct, I remain unable to resist the urge to say the simplest of things that only slightly relate to the game. Therefore, I do believe that the ban was justified and but my efforts to remain within the code of conduct is bad I just can't get a verbal for one little thing that's in game you understand that right? I hope you do take this as a proper apology.

Reaction score

Absolutely not, you made horrendous comments over discord and your apology has seemingly overlooked that fact. It is laughable that you think what you said is a simple thing and means no harm. In case you haven’t noticed, your ban has been extended to 3 weeks after the comment you made on discord.

If you are genuinely in tears over this ban, maybe its time to take up another hobby in the meantime.

Status
Not open for further replies.