Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Dripzz
Your Roleplay Name: lilian foxtrot
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:608816801

Why were you punished?: 3,4, 3.20 - User killed a police officer because he thought he was going to be arrested, but was not handcuffed and there was no signs of him going to jail. Disconnected in the report.

Why should this appeal be considered?: So I just want to kick things off by saying sorry to you personally, Aqua, for the rules I broke, and I can and have assured you that it will never happen again. Anyway, I will talk about the rules I broke and how I would avoid them and continue roleplaying with my friends like I used to. So the police officer thing, I don't really have any argument to back my case because it was genuinely just my mistake thinking that the police officer was going to arrest me because he came up to me with the guy I ran over aggressively, which kind of made me panic because obviously I'm new to the server and I don't have much cash or assets to my name, so I just want to really apologise for the things I did in that situation. I'm genuinely sorry and it won't happen ever again. The discord thing, do not worry because that won't happen again either, because I got educated by you in DMs Aqua and we talked about TeamSpeak, so I can assure you that it won't happen again, and I'm genuinely apologetic about that because I simply didn't know that it was a standing rule, and now that I'm educated, I can make sure it won't happen again. So now that I have the incidents out of the way, I just want to say that I'm deeply sorry and it won't happen again. Thank you for listening to me. Please give me another chance, Aquaa.

Additional Information: i genuinely took time out of my day to read the rules on the forums because i got banned before for another situation and i don't wanna make history repeat itself causing me to come back here

Status
Not open for further replies.