Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Jedediah Longtree
Your Roleplay Name: Morgan Truman
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:21010680

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - Repeatedly Molotoved and killed a roadcrew worker because of a country's flag that he had hung up. Showed concerning extremist views throughout his conduct in OOC and the report, which he disconnected while being investigated.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I'm gonna start off by stating what got me so triggered(not using this as an excuse). The person working as a roadcrew had raised a Russian flag which offended me a lot because of what it represents at this very moment. I understand not every one who represents that flag should be painted with the same brush and that my actions weren't proportionate. I do not hold any ill will towards people of that nation. My actions were a "heat of the moment" reaction that with a little forethought could of been avoided. I do apologize to the people I've wronged and that this type of incident wont recur.

Reaction score

I am not prepared to unban you because you were told not to do it iirc, and you went and did it 3 times. This is not by any definition a "heat of the moment" because you placed yourself in the position voluntarily and I do not believe that you hold the viewpoints you're portraying in your appeal a day after your ban. Sit this one out.

Status
Not open for further replies.