Reaction score
Punishment Type: Blacklist
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: HimynameisMarcus
Your Roleplay Name: Mark Parker
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:15509464

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: "I'm going to give you a warning for 4.1 and 2.5, and you're going to be blacklisted from PD Aquaa 03:36"

Why should this appeal be considered?: I think this should be reconsidered i failed to mention i'am relatively a new officer learning the ropes. in the heat of the moment i thought that he was already dead from being shot and in reality had no consequence shooting him there after. it was already tense so i didn't have the clearest of minds at the moment. In hindsight i do realize what happend and i do sincerely apologize for my actions taken. I have learnt my lesson and i do think my motoric reaction will improve after this. I hope that my apology can be accepted and that i can regain you trust in me as an LEO.

I am sincerely sorry for the incident, and i have no hard feelings towards any of the moderation team.

Kind regards Mark.

Reaction score

There is no chance I am going to accept an apology if you keep going with the story that it was just a "reaction". You had more than enough time to realize that he was already shot down and there is no way you objectively thought that there wasn't an issue with you dumping an entire magazine into him. I don't know if you were doing it to troll or be funny, but this was no accident in the heat of the moment and you know that well.

Status
Not open for further replies.