Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: pro_leqq
Your Roleplay Name: jamie ...
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:550769627

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 3.24 - While being mugged, user started debating the legitimacy of the mug as it pertains to the mugging map and failed to drop his items. After debating and questioning said legitimacy, he decided to pick his gun up off of the ground which resulted in his death.

Why should this appeal be considered?: im sorry for talking out of character and picking up the weapon. i toughed i had the rights to talk out of character and to pick up the weapon. it wont happen again now i know what i did wrong. i think it was unjustly, but from your perspective i understand why you treated me with a ban.

Reaction score

You put no effort into this appeal, not that I was considering accepting it anyway because of your attitude and behavior in both the report and the forums. Your sarcasm and attitude aren't appreciated and you are going to wait this ban out.

In the meantime, I highly advise you start working on containing your emotions and learning how to respect other individuals and how to have a civil conversation. I was approached by other staff members who also said they encountered you previously while having a shit attitude - If you want to continue to play here you need to learn how to respect people.

Status
Not open for further replies.