Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Locksmith
Your Roleplay Name: Jack Locks
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:183399913

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5,User Killed an Unarmed player shortly before a raid was started on their property

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, so ive been debating all night about why i actually ended up Shooting Zuck when he was unarmed,and now im not even too sure why i did,as i have been genuinuely trying to adhere to 2.5 even during that day i showed restraint earlier on,when countering a raid at subs 11 i gunpointed someone who i could of just shot due to the gun on there back but didn't,Im sorry for my inappropriate action that i took during raiding that property.There was little to no need to shoot him as he was not armed,nor did he seem to notice that we was there.The approiate action we should of done was attempt to gunpoint him,after the bomb went off(If he had not been killed in the explosion) but we did not do that... Im sorry for the mishap and i hope that i can avoid doing this in the future as i think that 2.5 is the only rule that i have a constant struggle with.

Additional Information: N/A

Reaction score

If you have trouble comprehending 2.5 and what situations may fall under this rule, you can always reach out to me or another staff member for clarification. Thanks for your apology.

Reduced to 2D.

Status
Not open for further replies.