Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Days

Your Steam Name: Apo_llo
Your Roleplay Name: Joe Jackwagon
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:424667278

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User killed two police when his friend was being arrested for traffic violations.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Firstly I just want to apologies for my actions. I understand my history regarding 3.4 is not the best and I can assure you what I have done earlier today is unacceptable and wont be tolerated hence why I got banned. I cannot take back my actions but at least I can take this on the chin, I completely over-reacted by discharging my firearm but from my perspective: "I witnessed Jimmy Jack-wagon aiding me in Killing an Officer previously and he ended up finishing him off. Unfortunately I got caught by the Police and once I got out I got explained what happened. I was traveling with Jimmy from Bazar towards suburbs when a PD Car came up behind us and I urged Jimmy to stop. He ended up pulling over at Suburbs to which I got out the vehicle and went into the Suburbs Garage, Another PD Car pulled up to which I assumed the vehicle had been flagged as the owner may of potentially been "Wanted" for his previous offences. I then had an interaction with Aquaa (You) when you informed me i need to store my gun away. I looked over at jimmy and he was being detained and from what I assumed he was being arrested for 9.5. without me communicating and politely asking the officers what has happened (AND ALSO storing my weapon) I decided to discharge my firearm injuring 2/3 officers which resulted in me getting killed and later removed from the server." In the moment I was too worried about my mate being arrested instead of gaining some more information on the current situation. I cannot dispute my actions as since being banned I have looked at my actions and I can understand why I was punished and I can fully agree I went to an extent which was not tolerable. The server sets standards and I failed to maintain them and I can assure you I am sincerely apologetic for my actions and I can assure you weather you give me another chance or if I have to wait it out that I will fully adapt on this situation to improve my behaviours within the server.

Additional Information: I understand this Apology has been created not long after my Ban but I am a pretty busy guy tomorrow and just wanted to take some time tonight to really apologies for my actions to get somewhat of a second chance. I will read this tomorrow when I wake up since it is pretty late but apologies for disrupting the Roleplay Situation and causing this whole incident. I have had my time to reflect and just want to say Sorry for the last time before Submitting this. Thank you and Sorry again

Status
Not open for further replies.