Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Diaz
Your Roleplay Name: Diaz Clemenza
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:122974740

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - Killed another user for stealing a chop shop car that he claims he mistook for his friends car, whlist it was a completely different make/model & color.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Alright so let me get started by saying sorry to Aquaa and being really uncooperative when it comes to explaining the situation, basiclly i mistook a guy that i thought was stealing our car and shot him, it was foolish of me and i should have made sure 100% it was our car, our cars were parked right next to that one so i asuumed its one of our gang members car, because when i asked they said its theyrs and panicked over teamspeak in game wich gave me the thought of thinking idid the right thing. Now afterwards i get a report on me made by the player and even thought aqua tried his best to explain and understand and help me with situation to the best of his abilty i was uncooperative and unwilling to explain it to the fullest and just say a simple sorry for what i did. I understand my situation and if Aquaa thinks i should be banned for 3 days then i deserve it. Once again im sorry and it wont happen again.

I hit my car that night and had some real life problems, wich does not say im right for doing what i did im just saying sometimes life gets a bit hard and u make the wrong decisions u regret later on. Thanks Aquaa for trying to help me and understand my situation tho.

Reaction score

Yesterday you mentioned that there was 2 people stealing a car at the same time, do you want to come clean and admit that was a lie?

Reaction score
Yes it was a lie. and i feal like a fool, but i havent done it out of a bad intention just not thinking straight at all, life sometimes gives u shitty situations wich makes u have poor decision making, but i promise it wont happen again. You have my word Aquaa.

Reaction score

I will lower your ban to 2 days which I feel is appropriate considering you had tried to misguide me in regards to my investigation of the situation. Please refrain from lying in the future as it's just going to lead to a longer punishment on your part. Additionally, try to not give off an attitude because if you hadn't done that either and just admitted your mistake I might've let you off with a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.