Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: geo_044
Your Roleplay Name: Reginald Splinter
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:76561198043215002

Why were you punished?: User was being clearly gunpointed by 3 armed individuals at the gun dealer at docks being told to put his hands up. He decided to ignore the commands and try to jump in the water and either attempt to drown himself or swim away underwater. After being physgunned out and explained that he needs to comply under gunpoint, he decided to pull out a weapon under direct gunpoint from everyone again in another attempt to keep his items. Disconnected in an active RP sit.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I didn't understand the "gun pointed rule". I was blatantly made fun of for not remembering what the rules were by the other members of the mugging and the admin was using his psygun to move me around and then revived me after I was killed. I was confused about the situation and I don't feel like it was being explained to me in a manner that was respectful. I apologize in advance, but i don't believe a week ban should be issued for a new player getting mugged by an admin and his crew.

Additional Information: I apologize and would like to have my ban be reviewed.

Reaction score
I deeply apologize for the mix up and I'll be more attentive to the mugging rules going forward. it was the first time id been mugged and i honestly just panicked but now i understand what to do in the future going forward. Thank you.

Reaction score
How were you made fun of? As far as I can remember there was one person laughing when you were physgunned out of the water, there was no one making fun of you in this situation. You were explained to several times that you were under gunpoint and that you should not have ran, and then after that was explained you thought it was okay to pull out a gun while you're under gunpoint by 3 people.

After being revived you were AGAIN told that you shouldn't have run away or pulled a gun and then you began inquiring about the rules to which we told you that it's always been a thing and then you immediately disconnected.

If we fail to deal with people blatantly disregarding their safety and lives in order to avoid being mugged, it wouldn't exactly be a fair experience.

I have sent you a friend request on steam if you need further clarification.

Status
Not open for further replies.