Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: EDWARLDO
Your Roleplay Name: edwarldo rodreguez
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:805548362

Why were you punished?: i told someone i was going to report them to an admin and i was being homophobic i told a cop he was being a gay cop

Why should this appeal be considered?: i realize i shouldn't have called him a gay cop when i said it i didn't think of it as something that would really be offensive but i see now that it could be and i never know who it might effect i wont ever say something like that on the server again when i get back on the server ill refresh myself on the rules and i wont break character anymore by telling anyone their gonna get reported or in any other circumstances i hope i didn't offend aquaa in any way i didn't want to offend him in any way i don't want to offend anyone personally at all this is my favorite gmod server i never want to get banned on this server the passed 3 days have been failry boring after i get off work i ussually work and then hop on perpheads to grind with my org i dont do much else at the moment i hope you guys take my apology to heart i really didnt mean to offend anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.