Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: callumtbartlett
Your Roleplay Name: Silvio-Manthred Crack
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:634910709

Why were you punished?: i told Aquaa to come to where i live and murder him (the thing that aquaa put on report : Death threats

Why should this appeal be considered?: So im out to get revenge on a guy named damon creed (i didnt know damon in rp was aquaa at the time) Before im out for revenge i ask an admin if im allowed to kill damon, so im chilling, asking around looking for damon so i can kill him ( in rp ) and next thing i know, some guy in a car that i asked if he seen damon tells me hes at bazar and started following me there, next things i know, he crashes into me, damon comes out, i get slumped. Im pissed off and when i found out aquaa was damon i assumed that aquaa used admin abilities to find out i was out to kill him. I got pissed off and told him to come to where i live so i could murder him but thats only cause i thought he took advantage of being admin ( i dont think he did anymore i think he just found it in game, at the time i did tho). So yeah am sorry for that but aquaa was instigating it against me in ooc after.

Additional Information: Aquaa instigated it against me and may or may not have cheating using admin abilities, but i shouldnt have told him id murder him .

Reaction score
What kind of abuse are you accusing me of exactly, I drove past you at subs talking to some people and heard my name and then YOU ran up to me asking if im damon, if i know damon, where he is, etc.

At this point I had already changed my outfit but was still in the same car which you somehow didn't realize and was just putting on a voice. You said you were looking for Damon Creed to get revenge and then you confirmed you wanted to kill him so we jumped out and killed you.

Reaction score
What kind of abuse are you accusing me of exactly, I drove past you at subs talking to some people and heard my name and then YOU ran up to me asking if im damon, if i know damon, where he is, etc.

At this point I had already changed my outfit but was still in the same car which you somehow didn't realize and was just putting on a voice. You said you were looking for Damon Creed to get revenge and then you confirmed you wanted to kill him so we jumped out and killed yo

Reaction score
damon i beg u just be chill
Why would I be chill, you have come to the forums slandering me saying I somehow abused admin privileges and then when you're asked to elaborate you completely ignore it and just ask me to be chill.

Reaction score
Why would I be chill, you have come to the forums slandering me saying I somehow abused admin privileges and then when you're asked to elaborate you completely ignore it and just ask me to be chill.
yeah i recon u may have checked on the reports or something to sus out that i was out to kill damon (you in rp). u really that surprised that i thought that ?

Reaction score
yeah i recon u may have checked on the reports or something to sus out that i was out to kill damon (you in rp). u really that surprised that i thought that ?

I just told you how I knew, you literally ran up to ME, DAMON CREED, asking me where I am etc saying you wanted revenge. Do you understand?

• Funny
Reactions: A1L
Reaction score
I just told you how I knew, you literally ran up to ME, DAMON CREED, asking me where I am etc saying you wanted revenge. Do you understand?
how was i meant to know it was you, i couldnt even remember ur voice , u changed clothes which i forgot u could even do and i couldve sworn u were in some raggedy car not that supercar, also, didnt know u had connections with half the map which u clearly do as u got word in game about me coming for damon (you). so yeah when u randomly come out in ooc saying its you i assumed u cheating, u gotta look at it from anothers perspective, the death threat is my bad, shouldnt have done it but still u gotta be chill dude

Reaction score

If you still somehow believe that I abused one of my admin privileges you can make a staff complaint. At the end of the day, you gave me death threats over mugging you on a video game and this is a lousy way of apologizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.