Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Auston
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Google Chrome
Your Roleplay Name: Bob Bobov
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:191086074

Why were you punished?: 5.3 - Raiding more than 2 occupied properties within 60 minutes // Recent 5.3 ban

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello Auston. I recognized how wrong I was about this situation and about how serious my actions were and how they affected you and people involved in those raids. I'm extremely sorry for wasting your time. At the time when I was raiding, I was caught up with excitement and because of that, I did not take into account the timing of the raids. In hindsight, I reviewed the demo and came to the realization that I was very wrong about what I was thinking at the time. I don't want to blame anything but myself, as some stuff within my demo felt like it happened ages ago, but for example, they happened within not so long a time. That, as said, is not an excuse but more of an explanation of the mindset at the time. From now moving forward, I will be more committed to following the rules as a veteran player and more understanding/respectful of them. It was a stupid mistake, and I wish it didn't happen. I just want to spend some more time with my friends and have some fun on the server. I appreciate the time you have taken to read my apology, and I hope you can forgive me for the actions I have done.

Additional Information: I hope everyone reading this has a nice day

Reaction score

You are a very experienced player and should of known better, You can try to re-do the punishment appeal after its been a full week, but I cant guarantee I will accept it.