Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ayjay
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Days

Your Steam Name: Bojing
Your Roleplay Name: Bojing Mohammad
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95528259

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.12, 2.9 - Player made an advert telling the mayor to lower the taxes, within a minute of doing this he attempted to gun down the mayor and killed a SS agent. Zero thought or roleplay went into this entire situation, it's clear this user just wanted to get himself involved in a gunfight.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Today, I technically broke 2.9, which is fair enough and I explained in my dispute the reasons for doing so. The main one being that this rule has never actually really been enforced until now, I was unaware about this rule and so was many other people, as many users and staff break this rule on a daily basis without and repercussion.

So I was really disputing the fact that I really felt that my actions were justified, because of the environment basically permitting it.

That however is no excuse, I apologize for the rule that I broke. I apologize to anyone effected in that situation.

I can not stress enough, my wrong doings was not intentional. It was a silly mistake.

Additional Information: If anyone would like to speak further about this situation, please contact me via steam. I am also active on TeamSpeak.

Status
Not open for further replies.