Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Benj㋡
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Abuiky
Your Roleplay Name: Zeca Galhao
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40331617

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 5.1: Assisting a large group of new players in mugging other players in public settings rather than stopping them from doing so.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I apologize for the event, although I did not encourage any new players to steal in public, not least because, as far as I know, they were not doing it, what they were doing was making a circle around people, but I never heard anyone tell the people concerned to drop the money. However, I recognize that making the circle around people is also not correct. I apologize and I'm sure it won't happen again. Greetings Abuiky.

Reaction score

In future you are to report and discourage new players from doing so, whilst your involvement wasn’t entirely as direct as your friends, you still enabled in and assisted in them with the mugging and also assisted them with a bat when people had guns when they were attacked for mass mugging players in public.

Your ban will be reduced to 1 week, if you are spotted enabling and encouraging new players to break rules in future you’ll receive a far longer ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.