Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Benji
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: The Incredible Holgh /Flarkleii
Your Roleplay Name: Vito Andolini
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:61373815

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I was banned for doing an RDM as a result of being given a reprimand as SS

Why should this appeal be considered?: It's been about 3 months since my ban was issued, at the time when I got banned I had been trying extremely hard to climb the ranks of the PD with some difficulty for various reasons. At the time of my ban, I remember that I was hosting a boxing event as an SS to try and bring more passive RP onto the server, as at the time most of the server was holed up doing drugs and there had been no real RP going on for some time. To try and get things started I decided to fight another government employee as a part of the boxing event, (cannot remember what sort of government employee), at this point a higher ranking officer or SGT arrived and decided he was going to give me a reprimand for doing so, this made me incredibly frustrated because I was doing my best to rank up as an officer at the time and I was also trying to bring some passive RP into the community, I was fed up and RDM, This is a brief explanation of what got me banned. Here's why I think this should be considered; at the time of my ban I was actively helping new players getting started getting them to learn the ropes and get started to become new active members of the community, and I was putting lots of effort into creating more passive RP opportunities such as playing as the mayor very seriously and hosting events and such, all in an effort to revitalize the server as it had been a bit dull at the time and I would hope to continue with this, I apologize for the RDM and I hope you'll accept me back to the community and I promise to bring a new and improved mindset, thanks for your consideration