Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Benji
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: The Incredible Holgh /Flarkleii/M1n1_s, Lämmy
Your Roleplay Name: Vito Andolini
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:61373815

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I was banned for being a jackass and doing an RDM about 8 months ago

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hey, I had an appeal go through a couple of months back and my ban was reduced, I am here to ask if my ban could be lifted now, it's been 8 months since I've been on the server and I fully believe I am ready to come back and be a great asset to the server, I will also be bringing along a couple buddies to the server and I am really hoping you'll consider lifting my ban now rather than in December. In short I've learned my lesson during these months that I've been away from the server and I for sure will watch every step I take in order to ensure that I WILL NOT get myself or others in trouble again. Please consider this I would really like to get back onto the server as soon as I can, kind regards, thanks for your consideration.

Additional Information: I ask you to consider that I am a longtime member of the community and not just some jackass who joined and did an RDM, I've got loads of hours here, I've learned my lesson. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.