Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Benji
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: The Incredible Holgh /Flarkleii
Your Roleplay Name: Vito Andolini
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:61373815

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I was banned for doing an RDM as a result of being given a reprimand as SS

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would really like to get back onto the server, I know that my record is far from flattering and was accumulated over a long span of time in which I did little to improve things. I've got a lot of playtime on this server during which I've both broken the rules, but also been a solid part of the RP. It's been a few months since my ban was issued and I think I am ready to come back with a new mindset onto the server. I am not expecting the ban to be thrown out, my hope is that it could perhaps be reduced. When I last played I displayed toxic and overall disrespectful and regrettable behavior to the staff which I regret, as the staff here is very helpful and professional, I am asking for another shot to get back onto the server and I apologize for my previous actions which ultimately led to my ban. If I were to be unbanned and break even the slightest rule, all you would need to do is ban me again, but I doubt it would come to that as I firmly believe I have learned my lesson this time. Send me a PM if you have any questions,
Thanks for your consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.