Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Benj
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Henry
Your Roleplay Name: Henry Eman
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54209905

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 3.6, 3.21: Broke into PD, Glitched himself in the elevator shaft resulting in his death. Failed to take into account the Jailer NPC.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I may seem like I find it fun breaking the rules but sometimes I really don't want to. I was just having fun with elijah and I know that it was bad of me because I got him a warning as well, But I really genuinely apologise for my actions, I don't do this all the time and I genuinely have a trolling mood sometimes but I understand why you banned me because I put my freedom of imprisonment and my life on the line for no benefitial reason. For the past couple weeks, I've been teaching new players how to play the server but I have noticed that I can be a bad influence sometimes, but I don't break rules in front of them. Honestly I am really sorry for what I did and it was something that affected everyone else who witnessed and had to deal with it. It was a completely unnessessary thing to do and I had no reason for me to be inside the PD in the first place and I shouldn't have glitched into the elevator. I knew what I was getting myself into and it ain't right that I did it. The ban you gave me was well deserved and is more than acceptable. I really do regret my actions and I'm a reformed player from when I got banned back in 2017, I know the rules very well and this ban was just another stupid mistake of mine which I should've really thought about.

Additional Information: Thank you for reading and considering my appeal.

Reaction score

after banning you multiple staff contacted me requesting to have the ban extended due to repeat violations of 3.4 and 3.6 that I wasn’t made aware of, which I decided not to act upon anyway because I’m nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.