Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Benji
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: The Incredible Holgh /Flarkleii/M1n1_s
Your Roleplay Name: Vito Andolini
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:61373815

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I was banned for RDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: I joined this community in 2015, back when I would get about 10 FPS out of my PC, I was barely able to drive a car, let alone engage in firefights, but I remember I kept playing anyway and had loads of fun despite my vastly inferior PC setup. Before I joined this server in 2015 I remember playing on other PERP-servers as there was quite an array of them back in the day, nowadays there is only one viable PERP server, this one. PERPHEADS is the greatest PERP server there is or was and that's no coincidence, the staff-team and developers of this community are probably the most dedicated ones on GMOD and it shows. I've dealt with the staff team a whole lot since I started playing here again at the start of 2020, due to various reasons, (mostly due to my own stupidity) and they've been nothing but professional and courteous with me, even though I surely must've given them a headache at times, and I have a newfound respect for the staff on here for doing an excellent job of not only making this server great, but keeping it that way as well. Quite shortly after I rejoined the community I started racking up bans for various things perhaps not the most serious of offenses although my attitude surely did not help me, or anyone else for that matter, either way, the bans started slowly but surely compounding and getting exponentially worse and my attitude along with it was becoming more toxic towards the staff. I became very dedicated to get progress, cars/guns/money, and also advancing in the PLPD, and when I lost progress or wasn't able to achieve it/them I became toxic and a rude immature lil bitch about it instead of recognizing my own short-comings and working on them. My time away from the server has allowed me to see the error in my ways and how much I miss playing on this server and being part of the community. Now, I haven't purely been a toxic cunt 100% of the time, and I've also done some good things like helping new players and being part of some nice juicy RP, but I guess you'll have to take my word for it ^^. In short, I'm sorry for my behavior in the past, and if I were to be accepted back into this fine community once more, I promise I will leave my disrespectful behavior in the past.

Thank you for reading this, and I hope you'll have me back :)

Additional Information: I've personally reached out to some of the staff that had to deal with my past toxic behavior and apologized to them, to anyone who hasn't received their owed apology, I apologize and promise to never return to that toxicity.

Reaction score

Ban has been reduced to 7 months, meaning your unban date will be on the 8th of December. Your communication ban will remain in place however.

Lets see a change in attitude when you're back or your perma ban will be reinstated.

Reviewed with @Madda

Status
Not open for further replies.