Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: bigbenji
How long were you banned for: 3 months

Your Steam Name
:Bear Mugger
Your In-game Name:Will Liam
Your Steam ID:76561198171264557

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 2.5,3.4
Why should this appeal be considered: I don't think what happened was fair but I am able to accept my consequences and wait the 3 months if needed. However I would like to play on this server again. After we had paid a parking ticket that the police instantly gave us after getting out of our car at bazaar we were about to get back in and move the car instead the cop gave us a second ticket and had our car booted and towed. After that out of anger I shot the cop even though I shouldn't have because I felt as if I could break rules if he can too. After looking back on the situation I realized that I should have just reported the situation to an admin and had it resolved that way. I try my best to roleplay as well as I can but sometimes I feel as if im being targeted for being a new player and the rules are consistantly broken in order to take advantage of me. Thanks for looking into my appeal.

Additional Comment(s):Sorry for causing an issue

Deleted member 5577

Involved.

You haven't really even apologised to me here instead you say I broke rules? I feel like you should wait out a considerable amount of this ban due to your fairly poor history and your apparent inability to follow the rules. From what I remember you, or your friend blatantly parked illegally in front of me and were therefore issued a ticket and asked to move your car to which the driver decided to move a tiny amount and you both exited the car again constituting another instance of illegal parking for which you were issued a second ticket and as per my right under section 12(4) of the Paralake Penal code I had your car impounded as you decided to leave it illegally parked and obstructing others. Your car wasn't the only car I ordered to be towed as there were other illegally parked cars which I had the RC impound so I wasn't targetting you. After your car was in the custody of the RC I left to go and visit some bazaar shops and you decided to gun me down in front of multiple cops and civilians ruining everyone's experience at bazaar while you effectively attempted to mass rdm cops. I feel next time if you want this appeal to be taken seriously you should follow the guidance set out here: https://perpheads.com/threads/appealing-a-ban-or-blacklist-information.45091/ and make it a proper apology. I don't appreciate being slandered while I was following the rules and the law and it was you who decided to make a problem out of the situation instead of move your car to bazaar back parking.

Reaction score
I would personally apologize but I have no clue who you are btw no need to lie about things we never got back into the car and I have a friend who will back that you gave us a ticket instantly after we paid the first one, on top of that there wasnt a single cop around when I killed you but Im not here to argue with you tho. All I said was what happened from my side of the story and regardless if you think its true or not is up to the admin to decide and not for you to try to involve yourself in my appeal in hopes its not accepted. And as far as the mass rdm claim it wasnt mass rdm I killed one cop who wronged us multiple times then was chased by the police until they killed me. Also if you read the appeal in additional comments I had stated "Sorry for causing an issue" whether you want to accept the apology or not is entirely up to you but be aware that the apology was directed at everyone involved aswell as the admins that had to deal with the situation. Sorry if it felt personal chicken but the 2 tickets booting and towing felt personal aswell. And before you say that im coming at you with this reply im not im just stating the facts that happened whether you want to use your veteran status to persuade the admins to roleplay to your liking is your decision. Too all admins even though my track record isnt the best out there you still need to believe that there are two sides to every story and know that everything I do while roleplaying is for a reason. Once again would like to apologize to lilchicken and everyone involved. Thanks for reading my appeal.

Reaction score

your record is abhorrent with a shocking amount of warnings and bans given that your playtime is so small. You’ll have to sit out a little longer. Reviewed with @Mim

Status
Not open for further replies.