Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @BigBenji
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: findidley
Your Roleplay Name: fin zoldyk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:590339654

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: cause i lied about my phone in hostage situation
Why should this appeal be considered?: because these people where bullying me all day calling me retard, fat, fag, ect and i thought if i called an admin to get me out would be fail rp so came up with that its hidden in my sock so i could leave as i didn't want to get my self stressed and get another ban but i got this one i didn't know you couldn't hide somewhere else

and if u need proof of this bullying talk to carlos am sorry but ca i have 12hrs instead

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
@FINLEY You are not able to view them through File explorer, but through Garrys Mod they do work

Reaction score
@FINLEY Goto this File destination (you might need to change the Drive directory depending on where it is installed):
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\demos
ETfRynU.png

Double Left click this line in file explorer, and enter the above directory.
Then find the demos with the name;
perpheads_demo_2021-3-7 01-33-53

Goto a Website like mega.nz and upload it there, then send us the link.

Reaction score
thanks for telling me this and also im sorry for fail rp i did nt want to be there but felt it un fair to get admin so i lied sorry for doing this

Reaction score
This seems to now be you apologising and not disagreeing with the ban, so I will let Benji deal with it

Reaction score
its both i disagree with it being 3 days but also i do regret what i did

Reaction score
@Pugga im all confused im just upset that when i was being bullied by them i got banned tryinng to get out of the situation where there being mean to me and didnt wanna fail rp

Reaction score

An appeal was made through in which the ban was reduced to 1 day On the grounds that the next time you break these rules again will result in a longer ban without chance of appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.