Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: BigBenji
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Osama Bin-Makin Money
Your Roleplay Name: Zack Pools
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:102333673

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4: Attempted to continue driving under gunpoint from 2 Tactical Firearms Officers in a vehicle that had no tires, claiming he was "Just parking the car" Then attempted to run over one of the officers whilst still under direct gunpoint at 10 miles per hour resulting in their death.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I did not have any intention of driving over that police officer when my tires were popped i was on the middle of the road and I was saying let me park car the first, they both had a gun at me but I couldn't hear anything because both of them were shouting over each other so when i went to turn my car around the car drove into the police officer infront of me and he shot me to my death. If i did understand what the officers were trying to say instead of shouting over each other i would of been able to cooperate smoothly with them but I couldn't hear what each of them were trying to say then I died. I'm sorry to some extent it was my fault because my garry mod volume was low and i couldn't hear that much. I've turned my volume to the max now and i will not make the same mistake when i'm at gunpoint my apologies please forgive and i will not make the same mistake as i am quite new to the game and i do not know that much about perps I'm still learning the rules.

Reaction score

Ban reduced to 4 days. This will be your last chance to follow 3.4 on the terms of a long ban should you break 3.4 again.

Status
Not open for further replies.