Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: blackdown
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: zansa
Your Roleplay Name: Vinny Sosa
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:178794506

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - User called a KOS after being hit at low speed by a vehicle. User killed a cop who was pulling his friends over for illegal transport without gathering any information.

Why should this appeal be considered?: im extremely sorry for what i done on that day and really cant justify my actions im not sure why i was so careless and insensitive however i truly am apologetic and regret what i had done, i have added Zoephix and GamingPeach on steam and plan to personally apologise to them to show that i mean what im saying in this apology, on that day i was short tempered due to some IRL issues and so my perception wasnt the greatest, ill personally ask to close this apology if they do not forgive me for my actions, id really appreciate if i was given one more chance and promise that i wont make the same mistake ever again i just really want one more chance to redeem myself

Reaction score

Considering this is your third offense of rule 2.5 within this month, I feel that you should wait out this punishment and make sure that this type of stuff won't happen again. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Reviewed with: @Fredy @curak, @Riekelt, @Misel

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.