Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @blobvis
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Biggo
Your Roleplay Name: Riley Boston
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:547475683

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User ran unarmed into projex that was being raided, once encountering cops stayed in the stairwell to scout for his armed friends attempting to bait cops into going downstairs, making up an excuse to the cop instead of hiding and getting shot in the process while his friends attempt to shoot cops (and calling out cops location), keeping up his comment of " i want to show my keys" and "no hablo Angles" , in the end causing his death

Why should this appeal be considered?: i had previously stated that i thought i was in the right by entering without a gun after realising i had left it in storage because i heard no raid but seeing as i knew there was a prior raid just minutes before which my org members were involved with and some more were outside with guns, i can see where i went wrong and why I received the ban for 3.4 Putting Your Life At Risk. I should have stayed outside of projex or even left as being in the area was wrong and i shouldn't have been there unarmed at all.

So therefore i would like to apologise for breaking the rules and not paying close enough attention to them, it may seem like my record is bad but i can assure you i will be double thinking before any further actions

Additional Information: i am hoping for a reduced ban or unban so that i can get back to playing with my org (abiding by the rules).

Reaction score

I will accept your apology however in the future I suggest you be careful with what you say and stay out of trouble especially if you have no way of protecting yourself and you are scouting for others.

Also things like this are unacceptable to say in reports:
3LdcMqP.png

So please choose your words carefully next time

Status
Not open for further replies.