Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Nazeer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Biggo
Your Roleplay Name: Riley Boston
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:547475683

Why were you punished?: 3.5 - User was getting raided in projex and died, he returned after his NLR timer while the raid was still active and kept feeding information to his organization so they can kill the raiders.

Why should this appeal be considered?: morning, from the F6 being opened on me, I instantly recognised what I had done wrong and mentioned to my friends saying “oh I f***** up” and tried to explain my way but knew that I had broken the rules and it could have affected other people’s playing and got another person in trouble. I subconsciously did it and should have been thinking instead of just focusing on getting my own back, it was a major mistake and I’m lucky that the org member I told the locations did not act on the information and instead held off. Even though I went AFK and came back assuming the situation was over, I should have checked if there was any of my org in or listened from bazaar instead of driving down and further more relaying information. I regretted it thoroughly and have been appropriately punished for it by the ban (and losing my spot in the org I was playing in) and am hoping for a second chance to behave.

Additional Information: love you nazeer <3

Reaction score

I will give you a chance and lower your ban to 1 week. Your punishment will end tomorrow
Further rulebreaks will result in harsher punishments.

Status
Not open for further replies.