Ban Apology (Bnej.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Bnej.
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: piliph
Your Roleplay Name: Max Verkerk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:184383095

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5: Set off a bomb in a car park inside his car which was also full of fuel cans, killing several players, destroying several cars, and burning property, just because they wanted to flank a raid when there friends drugs got found.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello everyone, so i know its only a few days until my ban expires but i just figured i would give it a shot to get unbanned a little earlier. So as many people know, the stuff i did the day i got banned really effected alot of people, altought it seemed like it would be a fun little idea, it turned out that my irrational thinking made me do stuff that if i had just given it a second thought i would realise how stupid it really was, and i am very sorry for the actions i did. they were impulsive, not thought through and made a huge mess for both staff and anyone else just trying to go about their days having fun on the server, the last few weeks i have really gotten the time to carefully consider why i did these actions and what i can do to further prevent them, and i am very sure that i can come back again to this server and make sure i wont be stupid again, and again i am very sorry to the people involved in this situation.

Additional Information: Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.